Sinfully Creamy Mac & Cheese
5 C. of Elbow Macaroni - heaping (may need to use more or less depending on the consistency you like.)
2/3 C. Mayonnaise
1/2 C. Finely Chopped Onion
2 (10 1/2 oz. ) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 C. Milk
4 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2.8 oz. Pre-cooked Bacon Crumbles
1. Boil Elbow Macaroni and drain.
2. While macaroni is boiling, chop up onion, and put mayo and onion in bowl. In seperate bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, 1 1/2 C. cheese, and bacon.
3. Combine drained macaroni while still hot with onion and mayo.
4. Then add the cream of mushroom, milk, cheese, and bacon mixture. Put into 9x13 inch pan.
5. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees.